The Brisla™ Wayuu Collection is extra special to us due to the history and hard work behind the designs by the Wayuu tribe. The Wayuu tribe reside in La Guajira, Colombia and have kept the weaving tradition alive for generations as it is considered a symbol of wisdom, intelligence, and creativity. Working with the artisans has been a sincere pleasure. They have turned our designs into the most beautiful and precise work of art. The weave is absolute perfection. Each bag is handcrafted and each takes about 20 days to make.
- WAYUU TRIBE – Brisla™ Wayuu shoulder bags are handwoven by the indigenous people (Wayuu Tribe) in La Guajira, Colombia.
- DESIGN – Brisla™ Wayuu bags are a collaboration of our exclusive designs inspired by tropical scenes and the wonderful handmade work from the Wayuu tribe. The vibrant color variations and designs make these tote bags excellent accents for every season. Brisla™ Wayuu bags are suitable for shopping, beach days, daily life, dating, parties, and travel.
- STRUCTURE – Lined spacious bags with the ideal capacity to hold all your essentials and more. Features inside pocket with zipper. Includes matching coin bag.
- SIZES: Crossbody: 10″(w) x 6.5″( h). Adjustable straps with max. height of 25.5″. Small: 6.5″ diameter x 9″( h). Strap height: 21.5″. Large: 7.5″ diameter x 11″( h). Strap height: 22″. Each bag is handmade which can be result in small variations.
- HANDCRAFTED – Each bag is handcrafted by members of the Wayuu tribe and each bag takes about 20 days to make.
- PERFECT GIFT: Brisla™ tote bags are simple and generous, fashionable and versatile, suitable for women of all ages. They are perfect gifts for mothers, wives, sisters, friends, and also the perfect gift to give yourself!
$60.00 – $140.00