The Wayuu bags are made by the Wayuu tribe, which reside in La Guajira, Colombia. They have kept the weaving tradition alive for generations as it is considered a symbol of wisdom, intelligence, and creativity. Working with the artisans has been a sincere pleasure. The weave is absolute perfection. Each bag is handcrafted and each takes about 20 days to make.
Wayuu Shoulder Bag – Mandala Black
- WAYUU TRIBE – Brisla™ Wayuu shoulder bags are handwoven by the indigenous people (Wayuu Tribe) in La Guajira, Colombia.
- STRUCTURE – Lined spacious bags with the ideal capacity to hold all your essentials and more.
- HANDCRAFTED – Each bag is handcrafted by members of the Wayuu tribe and each bag takes about 20 days to make.
- PERFECT GIFT: Brisla™ tote bags are simple and generous, fashionable and versatile, suitable for women of all ages. They are perfect gifts for mothers, wives, sisters, friends, and also the perfect gift to give yourself!
- SIZE: Diameter: 9in | Height: 11in | Strap Height: 20in
Availability: 1 in stock